There are two memorials to the men who fell during the great war in Ramsbury. A stone memorial cross is situated in the churchyard of Holy Cross Church, Ramsbury. This has listed all the names of the men who fell in both WWI and WWII. The citizens of Ramsbury decided, in April 1919, to build a War Memorial in memory of the men from the parish who lost their lives in the Great War. It would take the form of a Village Institute and Club. Seven years later, on March 24th 1926 the Memorial Hall was opened.